Villa Selena’s response to COVID-19
Update March 3, 2022
Dear Guests & Friends,
The Covid-19 pandemic is still affecting us all and we at Villa Selena assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our staff, partners and guests is of utmost importance. We continue to comply with all Greek Government guidelines and recommended best practices as well as follow the updates given by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Greece is subject to all existing international travel bans that affect movement to and from the country.
As the vaccine progress is still ongoing, we are hopeful this will relax travelling guidelines again, in order to welcome you with open arms and hearts.
As a small mansion with only 6 rooms, our team at Villa Selena takes its personalised service to the next level and is closely following national and international guidance in order to fully comply with all preventive measures of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Every staff member is using personal protection equipment and is continuously trained on the latest hygiene and safety practices.
- Thorough cleanliness and disinfection are used in every room and outdoor space before we welcome the next guests.
- Private Check-in is done with safe distancing.
- Upon arrival, our host gives our Guests full advice on local precautions & measures.
- Hand sanitiser is available in each room. Masks and thermometer are available upon request.
- Non-residents are forbidden from entering Villa Selena, unless there is prior notice given to our host.
- All outside spaces and furniture, thoroughly cleaned and sanitised daily.
- 24/7 communication availability with our host manager, through video or audio call
Villa Selena is already accepting bookings using the Flexible Rate Policy, providing maximum flexibility on your travel plans, in case you are forced to cancel due to Covid-19 issues.
Considering the uncertainty during this time and impossibility to predict and confidently plan, our Flexible Rate Policy is resting you assured that you have the time for a free cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, free rescheduling options -depending on availability- and credit vouchers for 2022 bookings.
Please read our TERMS OF SERVICE for detailed information.
Since Covid-19 information especially regarding Syros may be difficult to find, we will try to share with you at this page any regularly updated official announcements. Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.
We look forward -more than ever-to welcoming you at Villa Selena again soon and create memories that will last forever!
The Villa Selena Team
Useful Online Resources:
- COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map from IATA: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php
- Overview of the health situation in European countries, based on data from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): https://reopen.europa.eu/en/
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations progress data, updated daily: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
- All you need to know for traveling to Greece, from the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek National Tourism Organisation: https://greecehealthfirst.gr/